Eversource Energy 2024 Transmission Development Program-Project Management (Hartford, CT-Hybrid) in Hartford, Connecticut
The Transmission Development Program is a unique 12 month program designed to provide you with an opportunity for on the job training, while learning how the Transmission team plays a critical role in ensuring the various phases of transmission projects are completed safely, on time, in accordance with state and federal regulations, within budget and works to keep the communities where our projects are being constructed informed of project status and completion.The annual salary range for this position is $72,000 to $75,000, plus incentive.
** START DATE: July 8, 2024**
While you are “on-the-job training” we will also provide you with additional opportunities to:
- Learn about Eversource
- Learn more about how each area of transmission supports the successful completion of transmission projects
- Develop foundational leadership skills
This program offers entry level opportunities in the following area of the Transmission business:
- Project Management : plans, schedules, organizes, and manages resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
During the 12-month program you will receive business area briefings and technical training to prepare for a successful career here at Eversource in our Transmission Business. The program goal is to provide you with a solid foundation for continued career development at Eversource, in the exciting and ever-changing energy industry.
In this role, you will assist with handling day to day transmission business operations including transmission projects in Connecticut, Massachusetts, or New Hampshire. You’ll also work closely with personnel throughout the Eversource Company to learn various aspects of the Transmission project lifecycle from conception to construction.
- Project management of Transmission construction projects
- Develops schedules and cash flow reports
- May be responsible for preparing Requests for Proposals and participates in RFP package development
- Develops and prepares various reports, notes, plans, etc.
- Tracks and reports on project inquiries and updates KPI’s
- Evaluates various agreements and prepares/provides summaries
- Responsible for analyzing and summarizing various data points and reports
- Collects and summarizes feedback regarding changes, procedures, etc.
- Technical Knowledge/Skill/Education/Licenses/Certifications
- Proficient with MS Office Suite especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or Business
- Zero (0) to three (3) years of related experience
- Frequent travel across the Company’s [three-state: MA, CT, NH] service territory is an essential function of this position. As such, a valid driver’s license and reliable access to a car are required.
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs