WEC Energy Group Web Administrator in Green Bay, WI, Wisconsin
6292BRJob Title:Web AdministratorRequisition Number:6292BRTitle:Web AdministratorLocation(s):WI - Green Bay, WI - MilwaukeeCompany(s):WEC Business Services Summary:
WEC Business Services, a subsidiary of WEC Energy Group, is seeking a Web Administrator (IT Infrastructure Consultant) in our Milwaukee, WI or Green Bay, WI location.
The responsibilities of an Infrastructure Consultant for the Web Administration team include building and maintaining web infrastructure and hosting environments for the corporation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Build and maintain secure and highly available environments for the hosting of internal and external web applications and web services, and corporate websites.
• Build and maintain core web infrastructure to secure and properly route web traffic, e.g. proxying, load balancing, queueing, etc. for both internal and external web applications and web services.
• Issue and deploy certificates to secure externally facing websites and applications.
• Participate in the development of corporate technology standards, e.g. developing and securing web services.
This position is part of a job family (IT Infrastructure Consultant/Sr IT Infrastructure Consultant), and experience will be the determining factor.
• Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related discipline.
• 2+ years of web administration experience
• A strong infrastructure background including a solid understanding of the components that make up a computing network, e.g. DNS, ADFS, etc.
• A solid understanding of the protocols that are used to interact between infrastructure components, e.g. TCP/IP, LDAP, etc.
• Extensive experience with administration of Microsoft IIS
• Experience with administration of F5 Big-IP
• Experience with administration of IBM WebSphere MQ
• Basic application development skills, e.g. PowerShell scripting
• Solid understanding of Windows and Linux administration
• Experience with configuration/deployment automation tools
• Understanding of and experience in troubleshooting network connectivity issues
Interested candidates must apply online no later than the job posting expiration date.
We reserve the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Learn more at Careers (http://www.wecenergygroup.com/careers)
WEC Energy Group and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
EEO/AA policies and statements (http://www.wecenergygroup.com/careers/equal-employment-opportunity.htm)