MDU Resources Group Survey CAD Technician (mapping and drafting) in Glendive, North Dakota
Survey CAD Technician (mapping and drafting)
Company:WBI Energy Transmission, Inc.
Location:Glendive, MT/Bismarck, ND
Hiring Manager:Robert W Stanhope
Closing Date:10/15/2021at 11:59pm CDT
Entry Level:$19.35 - $24.18 /hour
Position is eligible for Employee Referral Program.
Responsible for placing safety as #1 priority in day to day work routine for self and others. Under guidance and direction of department personnel, creates maps, and exhibits; and performs a variety of technical duties.
Must possess a working knowledge of AutoCAD mapping and drawing at a level normally acquired through the completion of a two-year degree in survey, civil, geomatics, engineering technology or drafting or equivalent related work experience.
Key Skills & Competencies
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with internal and external customers.
• Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft and other standard office software.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proven time management and organizational skills.
• Must take all measures necessary to protect networks, devices, programs and data from cyber-attack, damage or unauthorized access.
• May be required to maintain a valid driver’s license.
• Requires travel: Minimal (up to 10%)
Knowledge of the Public Lands Survey System, GPS and GIS.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, no sponsorships considered.
• Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
• Apply online at jobs.mdu.com
This Employer Participates inE-Verify (PDF) (Downloads/EVerifyPoster.pdf) . Download PDF Application (PDF) (Downloads/WBI-69.pdf)
MDU Resources Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.