Oncor Electric Delivery Co. LLC Project Planning Coordinator in Fort Worth, Texas
Salary Range: $91,096 - $121,461
Job Grade: 12E
Close Date: 10/02/2023, 3pm CST
Hiring Manager : Jason Hagmeier
Project Planning Coordinator is responsible for forecasting, planning, and coordinating the maintenance and construction projects for a specified area and maintaining relationships with M&C, PMO, Design and Construction Services to meet customer and client service dates. Analyze and tracks project data to improve project management and construction processes and efficiencies.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Directly or through others, the incumbent:
• Forecasts, plans and coordinates Serve New Growth Strategy and Forecasting activities as a part of the PMDS Market Development team.
• Forecasts serve new activity, locations counts, and other project metrics to provide actionable insights to leadership.
• Ensure PBPA New Distribution Service Request process is followed and timelines are met for Local projects
• Effectively respond to change and adjust priorities on short notice.
• Establish trust, exhibit commitment, build and maintain relationships to achieve goals.
• Communicate forecast and planning needs to the Supply Chain group on a regular basis.
• Facilitate cross functional team communications to resolve issues to programs/projects.
• Develop, apply and maintain a high-level of project management standards.
• Anticipate potential risks and document contingency plans to mitigate risk.
• Develop and provide reports on the status of projects and metrics.
• Interface between Distribution Services, Asset Management, PMO, PMDS, & Electric Operations.
• Identify and implement process improvement measures to improve efficiencies.
• Promote and actively participate in safe work practices.
• Clearly and concisely expresses ideas and concepts in individual or group situations.
• Adheres to Distribution Operations processes.
Education, Experience, & Skills
• Bachelors Degree with focus in Project Management / Engineering with 4 years related experience or High School Diploma (or equivalent) with 10 years related experience
• Ability to perform responsibilities with limited supervision.
• Ability to analyze data and reports to produce applicable information.
• Strong knowledge of GIS, Maximo, SQL, and Microsoft office tools.
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects to successful and timely completion.
• Demonstrated ability to manage highly sensitive and intense situations.
• Demonstrated ability to use innovation in solving problems
• Demonstrated ability to improve efficiency of work processes
• Unique ability to identify and resolve potential project issues in a pro-active manner.
• Ability to make presentations to small and large groups.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external team members, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to interpret and create high level summaries in order to provide meaningful/actionable insights from large data sets.
• Ability to make large data sets relatable and meaningful to business operations teams
Measures of Success
• Successful forecasting and planning of programs/projects.
• Successful completion of programs/project commitments.
• Successful communication with AIS, DPMO, PMDS, T&D Planning, Operations, Equipment Management, and Business Leadership.
- High School or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)