Great River Energy Construction & Maintenance Planner in Elk River, Minnesota
Construction & Maintenance Planner
Location: Elk River, MN (Eligible for hybrid and 4-10 hour day schedule)
Application Deadline: June 2, 2023
Make a career Power Play!
Join the award-winning culture at Great River Energy - a Healthiest 100 Employer, Great Places to Work Certified, Beyond the Yellow Ribbon Company and more. We have an exciting opportunity for a Construction & Maintenance Planner to analyze and manage the condition-based maintenance program of over 100 transmission substations for the second largest electric power supplier in Minnesota.
A typical starting range for this position is $96,000 to $113,000/annually . We offer market competitive base pay and adjust our offer accordingly based upon the value of the candidate’s knowledge, skills and experience. In addition, our Total Rewards strategy focuses on recognizing individual performance and rewarding business results. Our robust Total Rewards package includes exceptional benefits and retirement, a focus on continuous engagement, recognition, personal and professional development, and an emphasis on work-life effectiveness.
· Manage condition-based maintenance program for transmission substations and associated type equipment to maximize reliability, staff efficiency, and provide overall cost savings
· Assess data, periodically review and make recommendations to management to modify maintenance practices for substation equipment
· Determine testing and maintenance requirements for new equipment installs
· Review apparatus equipment failures to ensure consistency in testing and maintenance practices
· Provide technical expertise for installation, testing, and maintenance of substation apparatus equipment
· Review new construction projects and scheduled maintenance activities to ensure adequate resource loading and advising management of any necessary changes
· Recommend selection of contractors and coordinate contractor scheduling
· Research and determine replacement parts for retrofit installations on substation apparatus equipment
· Review results and maintain databases for various apparatus equipment test results
· Make decisions on equipment spares to help maximize system reliability
· Assist in the development and implementation of on-going analytical and development technologies to support operations, maintenance, replacement decisions, and workload forecasting
Qualifications : Minimum education requirements include at least a two-year technical degree with focus on electrical construction/maintenance or an electrical engineering degree. Electric utility related experience in the testing and maintenance of transmission substation apparatus type equipment and experience managing and analyzing data using software data analytic tools is highly preferred.
Qualified candidates please apply at www.greatriverenergy.com (under the Careers tab) by June 2, 2023. GRE values diversity, equity and inclusion and we are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Position Construction & Maintenance PlannerLocation US:MN:Elk River | Skilled Labor/Trades/Operations | Full-TimeReq ID null