Greystone Power Bilingual Member Service Representative II in Douglasville, Georgia
Bilingual Member Service Representative II
Job Code: 2021-200-008
Division: Corporate Services
FT/PT Status: Regular Full Time
Position Based In: Hiram
Apply Before: 07/26/2021
• Receives, assists with, and/or processes inquiries, payments, and related tasks from callers and/or visitors in reference to current or new membership, in Call Center or Walk-In settings.
• Professionally handles complaints, answers questions, provides information, and enters and maintains accurate records in computer systems.
• Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills when handling all interactions with external and internal stakeholders, while completing all tasks and/or steps promptly and accurately.
• Demonstrates and promotes a friendly, courteous, and professional customer service environment.
• Provide accurate, clear, and complete information to members, co-workers, and all stakeholders.
• Maintain confidentiality of all consumer information and account records.
• Use good judgment to properly handle and/or process: a) payments for usage or deposits; b) start, stop, or transfer service; c) payment extension requests, d) refund inquiries, e) high bill complaints, f) energy audit requests, g) capital credit inquiries, and other tasks as required.
• Identify, research, and resolve member issues using computer systems and resources, and through inter-departmental interactions.
• Demonstrate an awareness that the job exists to effectively serve each and every member.
• Promote our ancillary services to help reach the corporate sales goals for the department.
• Adhere to all corporate and departmental policies, directives, and processes.
• Perform other duties, tasks, or functions at various locations as instructed by supervision.
• May be asked to assist in training other MSRs.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High school graduate/equivalent required; college degree or some college strongly preferred.
• Three to four years office experience in areas of customer service and/or dealing with the public.
• Excellent problem solving skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and professional appearance.
• Proficiency with PC using MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook to prepare, complete and distribute reports and other pertinent information to management and/or team members.
• Excellent listening, verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Bilingual Spanish a strong plus.
• Visual ability to enter and obtain information to/from network PC.
• Ability to perform multiple duties while experiencing interruptions.
• Prefer good knowledge of our service area.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of member information.
• Ability to follow company directives, policies, and procedures, as well as accept and positively respond to supervisory guidance and coaching.
• Aware that the primary responsibility for all MSRs is to be available at all times and promptly handle member needs either face-to-face or through answering ACD phone calls.
• Ability to consistently meet or exceed the established monthly, quarterly, and year-end performance goals.
• Excellent attendance and punctuality
Physical Demands (if applicable):
General office environment. Subject to various work situations and frequent interruptions. Requires a high degree of concentration and mental discipline. Constant use of computer and phone equipment. Subject to irate and/or upset members. Requires flexibility in regard to changing work schedules and reporting into work in emergency situations.
Our employees enjoy an array of benefits, including the following:
Health, Dental, and Vision Plan
GreyStone Pension/Retirement Plan and 401(k) Plan
Short and Long Term Disability
Attractive Leave Plan with paid holidays and paid time off
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account options
Employee Assistance Program