Eversource Energy Senior Analyst - Meter Reading and Field Operations (Hybrid) in Dorchester, Massachusetts
This Position provides support and operational assistance to the Customer Group, Meter Reading and Field Operations department. The scope of the position is multi-faceted which involves providing daily/monthly reporting and tracking of various metrics, develops, runs, and analyzes data requests from existing customer IT systems including various data marts and data warehouses. Develops and documents technical specifications, test plans and implementation plans for system/process related work requests. Collaborates with IT to enhance IT systems to make business practices more efficient and economical. Works with users and service providers to determine desired performance levels and establish measures necessary to monitor goals. Identifies opportunities for business process improvements.
This is a hybrid role. The first three months are fulltime in the office.
- Identifies, analyzes, and makes recommendations on opportunities to improve business processes and customer service.
- Identifies Key productivity and performance measures and develops performance and service level commitments.
- Participates in cross-functional project teams that affect department processes related to Meter Reading and Field Collections operations and related customer systems.
- Works Jointly with managers on recommendations for efficiency improvements that may impact budget and complement. Analyzes impacts of contractual scenarios upon operations and costs including assessment of financial/economic value, cost and risk of services provided under various scenarios.
- Participates in the budget process including planning, tracking, and reporting on costs associated with internal and external expenditures.
- Collaborates with key internal business partners to identify and resolve internal service level agreement issues.
- Develops various daily/monthly reports related to employee productivity, department key performance indicators such as disconnects, reconnects, meter alive and warrant order completions.
- Performs as system administrator for mobile order completion and reporting using OMNI (SAP) Click Mobile, Click Schedule, Maximo, Power BI.
- Supports field supervisors and field employees by troubleshooting and resolving mobile equipment issues.
- Runs Queries in SQL and other systems to support various data requests.
- Requires in depth knowledge and experience with IT systems and performance reporting, as well as strong analytical and investigative skills.
- Requires demonstrated presentation, negotiation, verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- A comprehensive knowledge of rates, billing, and service requirements, DPU credit regulations, customer systems, meter history and meter reading data files and transactions, and various data marts and data warehouses.
- Ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g. Microsoft Word & Excel).
- High Level programming or a demonstrated programming aptitude (SAP, Power BI, COBOL, SaaS, ACL, SQL, etc.) preferred.
- Ability to work with financial models and perform financial analysis preferred.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in business administration, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Engineering, economics, related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- MBA preferred.
- Five (5) plus years related experience.
- Demonstrated experience in building analytical models, working with IT systems, project and contract management and financial/investment decision analysis.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Eversource offers a competitive total rewards program. The annual salary range for this position is $90,000 - $100,000 plus incentive. Salary is commensurate with your experience. Check out the career site for an overview of benefits.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs