Eversource Energy Field Engineering Internship in Dorchester, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
Location: 1- Westwood, 1-Dorchester
Duration: Open to Summer Internship OR July - December 2018
Monday - Friday
7:30AM - 4PM
Student willcollaborate with and support Field Engineering Managers and Technical Training to support the Field Engineering Department initiatives.
Scope of Work/Project (may include):
- -Review and determining needs for procedure updates and consolidation
- -Support developing training programs
- -Software and upgrade preparation
- -Analyze system equipment operation events
- -Support supervisors with entering permits into company databases (EOPOST and TOA)
Student should be pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, or related discipline.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor