MasTec Utility Services Area Manager in Denver, Colorado
SEFNCO Communications gives you the opportunity to become a part of an engaging and growing industry. As an Area Manager , you are part of the engineering management team providing your strong leadership, project management, and accountability to a team of construction professionals.
SEFNCO Communications takes great pride in providing engineering, construction, design, and management solutions that meet the growing telecommunications needs throughout the United States. Join our fast-growing team of professionals and help us provide the highest level of quality service to our customers and communities while maintaining our commitment to safety! Make it Safe, Make it Personal, Make it Home.
In addition to the valuable skills gained through training and on-the-job experience. Sefnco offers competitive pay, including medical, vision, and dental coverage, 401K and employee stock discounts, paid time off, and paid holidays.
Sefnco is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. MOS 12166, 62E1G, 12A, 12N, and 12 T is strongly welcomed to apply.
Any applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Sefnco's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
As an Area Manager, you will see construction projects built from start to finish while mentoring your team members for success.
In addition, you will:
• Manage a team of Outside Plant Engineers (Project Coordinators)
• Assign and oversee projects to team members, monitor projects for timely completion, and ensure a high level of quality is met
• Coach, develop and mentor team members
• Maintain a monthly financial forecast for project management
• Safety is a value you live by
• You have experience managing telecom construction projects
• You embrace the challenge of coaching and mentoring your team
• You have an understanding of basic accounting principals
• You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn custom software
We can’t wait for you to start your career with us!
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
SEFNCO participates in E-Verify and E-Screen.
SEFNCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Title: Area Manager
Requisition ID: 38783