MasTec Advanced Technologies Sales Representative in Coppell, Texas
A successful Sales Rep has creative lead-generating techniques and the drive to close sales and exceed sales goals. You’ll use strong communication and selling skills to asking engaging qualifying questions and present innovative connected home and security solutions to customers, overcome obstacles and close deals quickly. This is a phones position.
- Take inbound calls and identify customer needs, develop rapport and provide appropriate educational information to sell a multitude of industry-leading products from MasTec or our partners.
- Responsible for using various systems to track, gather information, answer customer inquiries and successfully schedule appointments for the installation of products or services.
- Place outgoing calls to customers to follow up on prior inquiries that did not result in a successful sale.
- Maintain prospect/customer information by entering sales notes that reflect customer and technician interactions, interests and objections.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and working with the appropriate resources to develop solutions.
- Contribute to team effort by meeting key performance metrics such as sales, productivity and quality requirements. OTHER DUTIES:
- Work on special projects as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Minimum Salary:: $14.52 Midpoint Salary: $16.35 Maximum Salary: $18.17
INCUMBENTS ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALL DUTIES OF THIS JOB
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: Required Knowledge/Skills/Attributes * Ability to work flexible hours that accommodate our customers’ needs. * Solid ability to provideexcellent customer service and establish and maintain credibility and interpersonal relationships with diverse group of individuals (e.g., business leaders, colleagues, staff at all levels).
Solid ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines while managing customer expectations and resetting accordingly.
Solid problem-solving abilities and ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data.
Solid knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing, database and email software (preferably Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, Internet).
Solid ability to understand and follow instructions for a variety of standard practices.
Solid ability to be proactive in gathering information, answering queries or asking assistance with limited direction.
Solid interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals.
Solid ability to work in a team environment along with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Solid ability to be results-oriented that makes a difference, taking initiative to make things happen, accepts accountability and has a “can do” attitude.
EDUCATION: * High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: * Six (6 months) of call center experience is preferred. * One (1)year of customer service and/or sales experience is preferred.
No supervisory responsibility.
Work in performed in a normal office environment. Does not require physical activity other than that typically utilized in such a setting, working with standard office equipment (phone, internet and personal computer). Light physical effort required by handling objects up to 20 pounds occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently. Overtime work is possible and may be expected to perform the essential functions of the position.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Title: Sales Representative
Requisition ID: 39376
MasTec Advanced Technologies
- MasTec Advanced Technologies Jobs