MasTec Utility Services COAX Splicer in Colorado Springs, Colorado
SEFNCO Communications gives you the opportunity to utilize your Coax Splicing expertise to make an immediate impact on your team while creating and maintaining the local telecom infrastructure. As a Coax Splicer, you will be a part of a team of construction professionals who produce high quality work while using specialized skills in splicing, activations, testing, troubleshooting and more to make a difference.
SEFNCO Communications takes great pride in providing engineering, construction, and design and management solutions that meet the growing telecommunications needs throughout the United States. Join our fast growing team of professionals and help us provide the highest level of quality service to our customers and communities while maintaining our commitment to safety! Make it Safe, Make it Personal, Make it Home.
Coax Splicers upgrade existing plant, plant extensions and new building construction
In addition to the valuable skills gained through training and on-the-job experience. Sefnco offers competitive pay, including medical, vision and dental coverage, 401K and employee stock discounts, paid time off, and paid holidays.
In addition, you will:
• Splice, sweep and troubleshoot existing aerial and underground coaxial cable
• Optimize new Nodes and splice in node splits to reduce capacity
• Utilize RF Meters and TDR (time-domain reflectometers)
• Read CATV telecommunication design and prints
• Work in outdoor utility construction sites
• Safety is a value you live by
• You have at least 1-3 years of splicing and sweeping
• You are comfortable working on ladder or bucket truck
• You have a knack for figuring out hard problems and enjoy a hands on approach to your work
• You have a track record of completing work with a high level of quality
• You are flexible and enjoy a variety of shifts with overtime
Sefnco is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. MOS Codes B05A, 3D157, 6423, B05A, 5699 are strongly welcomed to apply.
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
SEFNCO participates in E-Verify and E-Screen.
SEFNCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Title: COAX Splicer
Location: CO-Colorado Springs
Requisition ID: 34103