INTREN Project Coordinator in Cincinnatti, Ohio
Location: Cincinnatti, OH
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The primary responsibility for this position is to support project planning, construction, and close-out activities as required by project or contract specifications. This position may also assist with the development of project plans and schedules to execute scope safety, efficiently, and cost effectively. May also help monitor project performance (cost, schedule, scope changes, safety, and quality).
• Set-up project folders/work packets.
• Maintain project files throughout the course of the project (from planning through close-out).
• Entry of estimates and production review in multiple software systems.
• Printing job logs and timesheets as necessary.
• New job activation including requisition and release process in INTREN job software.
• May coordinate with A/R to ensure proper billing & payment.
• Prepare and generate routine reports and correspondence; some involvement in preparing more complex reports.
• Review field reports; provide summary reports to Assistant, Project or Senior Project Manager as required.
• Assist with preparation of proposals.
• Call and / or enter locates.
• Create and maintain project submittal log.
• Follow-up with vendors to obtain submittals and current equipment delivery information.
• Data entry of project information into multiple systems as required.
• Submit / Track / Follow-up on permit status as required.
• Track / Scan / Submit As-Builts to customer.
• Attend customer scheduling / job coordination conference calls as required.
• Assist the PM in monitoring the work on a regular basis to assure good quality control – conformance with contract documents (plans and specs).
• Review and track vendor invoices for accuracy and compliance with the contract terms and provide recommendation to PM.
• Job Close-out as required.
• May assist with researching new business leads.
• Other duties as assigned by Assistant, Project or Senior Project Manager.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Requires effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and strong computer literacy. Good problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task are essential. Must be a self-starter and have the ability to organize and prioritize work.
• High School diploma, Associate’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• Knowledge of advanced functions of Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project, Power Point, and Internet Explorer.
• Must have excellent communication skills and writing skills.
• Must be able to comprehend and communicate information that is technical in nature.
• Effective analytical and problem solving skills with great ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
• Exceptional interpersonal communication, presentation, and writing skills.
• Well organized, team player, professional and energetic.