Exelon Sr Analyst - BSC (Hybrid) in CHICAGO, Illinois
We're powering a cleaner, brighter future.
Exelon is leading the energy transformation, and we're calling all problem solvers, innovators, community builders and change makers. Work with us to deliver solutions that make our diverse cities and communities stronger, healthier and more resilient.
We're powered by purpose-driven people like you who believe in being inclusive and creative, and value safety, innovation, integrity and community service. We are a Fortune 200 company, 19,000 colleagues strong serving more than 10 million customers at six energy companies -- Atlantic City Electric (ACE), Baltimore Gas and Electric (BGE), Commonwealth Edison (ComEd), Delmarva Power & Light (DPL), PECO Energy Company (PECO), and Potomac Electric Power Company (Pepco).
In our relentless pursuit of excellence, we elevate diverse voices, fresh perspectives and bold thinking. And since we know transforming the future of energy is hard work, we provide competitive compensation, incentives, excellent benefits and the opportunity to build a rewarding career.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Senior Analyst, Anti-Fraud will support efforts to prevent, investigate, and advise on potential/actual instances of fraud, waste, and abuse (FWA). Duties include performing or assisting with interviews, driving quantitative/qualitative analysis, and preparing documentation for case files. The position will work closely with the Senior Manager as well as other internal departments, including Compliance & Ethics, Digital Forensics, Insider Threat, HR, and Supply to assess information and draw conclusions on allegations of FWA. He/She/They/Them will also support proactive efforts such as training, and FWA advisement on audits. Are you intellectually curious, detail-oriented, proficient in data analysis, and comfortable working alone and with others? If so, we’d like to meet you.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Support program activities to build capacity across organization such as researching practices, identifying emerging trends, drafting instructional presentations, assisting to deploy fraud risk assessment. Assist with auditor advisement to discern or explore fraud risks during course of audit engagements (40%)
Collaborate with appropriate SMEs to plan and execute research, conduct witness and target interviews, collect and analyze data, and investigate allegations of fraud waste or abuse. (30%)
Document programmatic and investigative activities, synthesize information and ensure factual accuracy of conclusions. (20%)
Assist, as needed, on special projects and initiatives across Exelon Audit Services, (10%)
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field
· 4-7 years of relevant experience
· Demonstrated ability to drive assignments to conclusion
· Understands requirements for documentation in work papers, written/electronic records and memos; demonstrated ability to document a broad range of technical issues.
· Demonstrated successful use of technology to perform research and analysis
· Strong quantitative, analytical, written and oral communication skills
· Demonstrated project management skills
· Commitment to highest standards of quality and integrity
· Strong executive presence, high degree of professionalism and embraces inclusive tenets
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels, both within and external to the organization
· Ability to take responsibility and drive high quality execution of capacity-building efforts and initiatives
· Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize when working on multiple engagements
· Interest in identifying and developing junior resources to support fraud initiatives
· Certified Fraud Examiner or related certification
· Investigatory or audit experience
· Knowledge of Regulatory, utility or energy industry
· Level and depth of supervisory duties – Periodically coach peers and other staff on projects
· Interfaces with various levels of staff, key contributors to certain levels of management.
· Requires ability to adjust pacing to an extensive working knowledge of company policies and the procedures and interdependencies (and the Collective Bargaining Agreement, where applicable).
· Level of independence, decision-making authority – limited but some
· Internal and external contact relationships – limited but some
· Number of direct reports (Span of Control) – 0
· Budget accountability, impact on asset management, and organization revenue - None
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application, please email us at DandI@exeloncorp.com.
- Exelon Jobs