Eversource Energy Electrical Supervisors RSE- CT in Cheshire, Connecticut
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
Eversource Energy is the largest Energy delivery company in New England. We supports 3.6 million Gas and Electric customers across CT, MA and NH. Be a part of our mission to deliver reliable energy and superior customer service.
ENERGY- BRINGS US TOGETHER!!
THERE ARE MULTIPLE OPENINGS AT VARIOUS LOCATIONS.
Provides leadership for the construction, maintenance, and repair of substation equipment. Analyzes historical inspection, maintenance, test and operational data to establish appropriate maintenance requirements for equipment. Actively promotes and enforces a safety-first work environment and positive safety culture. Engages and motivates employees to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Supervises crews in construction and maintenance activities for T&D substations.
- Coordinates maintenance and construction of assigned assets by making arrangements for staffing, materials and equipment with other sections such as Maintenance, FieldCommunications/Engineering,Control Centers and contractors according to prescribed schedules and methods
- Responsible for the reliability and condition of substation assets
- Analysis of maintenance data and its accurate input directly into company database
- Sets clear expectations and provides ongoing feedback to employees regarding their performance. Effectively addresses performance issues. Conducts comprehensive performance reviews (per applicable bargaining unit contract).
- Responsible for the proper application of local union contracts and agreements. Works with managers and employees to resolve grievances and concerns in a timely and complete manner.
- Directs safety awareness and compliance initiatives within the group, and monitors safety performance. Champions efforts to achieve world-class excellence regarding safe work practices and procedures, and safety performance.
- Demonstrates and role models a customer-first attitude. Seeks to quickly resolve customer issues by collaborating with employees and other departments.
Fulfills storm duty assignments and participates in on-call rotation as required.
Knowledge/Skill: Thoroughknowledge of applicable work practices and procedures and safety Technical requirements. Detailed knowledge of power system maintenance and operation.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent related experience is required.
Experience: A minimum of five years of experience is required. Experience in the operation and maintenance of substation facilities is preferred. Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
Licenses & Certifications: Musthold a valid motor vehicle operator’s license; valid CDL preferred.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs