Artera Natural Gas Foreman in Chesapeake, Virginia
Natural Gas Foreman
Title:Natural Gas Foreman
More about this job >
Full Job Description
With little supervision, oversees and/or performs specialty pipeline services with or without a crew working on job site, making sure work is compliant with safety standards. Manages the field operations with a focus on safety, compliance, efficiency, cost management and innovation. Manages specialty activities to ensure company procedures are followed and compliance is maintained relative to all applicable local, state, and federal requirements.
Supervises specialty services pipeline field crew, rendering hands-on assistance.
Performs specialty pipeline activities with little supervision.
Ability to manage large projects with 5 or more employees on a crew.
Responsible for completing required paperwork daily including but not limited to daily timesheets, as-builts or service cards, real-time project data collection, daily production reports, traceability documentation, and customer pay sheets.
Train crew members in accordance with company safety policies
Serve as single point of contact with customers, inspectors, subcontractors, and vendors performing work in the field.
Supervise the daily operations in accordance with job specifications and customer requirements while continually monitoring site for changing safety conditions and related issues.
Monitor progress of crew or pipeline service activity to ensure satisfactory job completion, keeping construction progress in line with overall project schedule and cost estimate.
Conducts on site project reviews and design plans.
Oversees all work is compliant with industry and customer standards.
Ability to maintain, load, setup, and mobilize large equipment.
Additional Functions and Responsibilities:
· Travel to locations throughout the United States as the business deems necessary.
· Must be able to lift and carry lightweight to heavyweight objects and use basic power/hand tools.
· Additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Proficient knowledge of live gas and pipeline construction experience.
· Five (5) years of field experience as a foreman or similar experience preferably; minimum three (3) years gas-pipeline.
construction and replacement experience.
· Proficient knowledge of gas installation techniques and standards.
· Ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts).
· Cross-compression, pressure regulation, hot tapping/line isolation, and pipeline pigging skills preferably.
· Valid driver’s license with clean diving record, CDL class preferably.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and Team-oriented skills.
· Attention to detail, organization skills, and management skills.
· Working knowledge of computer and mobile devices.
Education and Background:
· High School Diploma preferably.
· Must pass a background check.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Do you have at least 3 years of Natural gas pipeline experience?
Are you open to travel?
Do you have a Class A CDL license?
- Driver's License (Required)