MasTec Utility Services Construction Supervisor – SEF in Centennial, Colorado
SEFNCO Communications gives you the opportunity to utilize your telecom construction expertise while leading a team through all phases of construction. As a Construction Supervisor , you have the chance to develop your management and leadership skills, work in a safety-minded environment, and be a part of our community.
SEFNCO Communications takes great pride in providing engineering, construction, and design and management solutions that meet the growing telecommunications needs throughout the United States. Join our fast growing team of professionals and help us provide the highest level of quality service to our customers and communities while maintaining our commitment to safety! Make it Safe, Make it Personal, Make it Home.
MasTec Utility Services Group is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. MOS Codes 12H, 12N, 25W, 91X, 2549, 2591 relate well to this position
As a Construction Supervisor , you will support all phases of utility construction for various types of telecom projects.
In addition, you will:
• Develop your team’s skillset and knowledge of telecom construction
o Aerial and underground
• Lead by example and support the company-wide safety culture
• Drive your team to meet deadlines and produce quality projects
• Provide a high level of customer service when interfacing with customers
• Gives direction to multiple crews and their job-site activities
Daily supervision of construction crews in the field
Administrative duties, quality control, and scheduling
• Safety is a value you live by
• You are an experienced leader who supported the day to day needs of a construction crew
• You know the telecom construction industry
o Coax Splicing, Fiber Splicing, Directional Drilling, map reading, etc.
• You enjoy problem-solving and like to troubleshoot problems as they arise in the field
• You embrace the challenge of coaching and mentoring your team
• You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn custom software
Other reasons to join our team:
We are proud to offer you great medical, vision, and dental insurance along with a Healthcare Flexible Spending Account and Company-paid life insurance. We have a 401(k) with Company match and an Employee Stock Purchase Program! You will be eligible for and enjoy paid time off and paid holidays. We also offer numerous training programs and learning opportunities for you to participate in!
We can’t wait for you to start your career with us!
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
SEFNCO participates in E-Verify and E-Screen.
SEFNCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Title: Construction Supervisor – SEF
Requisition ID: 35172