MasTec Utility Services Warehouse Coordinator in Canton, Texas
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Coordinator to join our dynamic team supporting a major telecommunications infrastructure project.
Job Summary: Warehouse Coordinator maintains inventory levels and assists Field Services with daily equipment and material needs.
In addition, you will:
• Manage order fulfillment of materials and equipment for Field Services staff
• Conduct cycle counts of products and equipment
• Pull materials and deliver to the field, as needed
• Operate heavy machinery i.e. fork lift, aerial lift, etc.
• Interface with vendors, subcontracts, and the client
• Safety is a part of your day to day
• You have a track record of completing work with a high level of quality
• You have a knack for figuring out hard problems and enjoy a hands on approach to your work
• You have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
• You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn custom software
• Class A CDL is preferred
Don’t miss this great opportunity!
All applicants must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen. Benefits available include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance, a 401k plan and Employee Stock Purchase plan.
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec’s policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Title: Warehouse Coordinator
Requisition ID: 43311