Southwire Professional, PT in Bremen, Indiana
Apply now »
Date: Nov 18, 2023
Location: Bremen, IN, US, 46506
Company: Southwire Company LLC
A leader in technology and innovation, Southwire Company, LLC is one of North America’s largest wire and cable producers. Southwire and its subsidiaries manufacture building wire and cable, metal-clad cable, portable and electronic cord products, OEM wire products and engineered products. In addition, Southwire supplies assembled products, contractor equipment, hand tools and jobsite power and lighting solutions. We are proud to offer competitive compensation, employee benefits, tuition reimbursement and unlimited growth opportunities. Our more than seven decades of progressive growth can be attributed to our commitment to delivering quality and service to our customers, exercising environmental stewardship, enhancing the well-being of our employees and giving back to the communities in which we work and live. How will you power what’s possible?
Starting Pay Rate: $19.09
Description of Duties and Responsibilities
· Daily and effective management of email and phone communication to ensure timely responses to internal and external customer needs and proactive notification to management of potential issues.
· Assist Analyst with performing root cause analysis.
· Generate reporting for AR Team as needed.
· Assist Analyst with completing forms needed for Credit Risk Management forms and Customer
· Send manual statements to customers on a weekly or monthly basis, as needed.
· Monitor portal status of invoices and payments.
· Action Request (CARS) and any others as needed.
· Present periodic reviews of work assignments.
· Serve as backup to AR Analyst team.
· Other duties as assigned by the AR Management Team.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
· High School Diploma is required; Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with exceptional interpersonal skills required
· Must be proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and SAP is a plus
· Excellent reconciliation and proactive critical thinking skills
· Previous Credit and Collections or related experience preferred.
Benefits We Offer:
401k with Matching & Pension Plan (Eligible for Pension after 1,000 Hours Worked)
Medical Insurance Package if Working 30 Hours per Week
Flexible Work Schedule – up to 30 hours per Week
Employee Assistance Program
Advancement & Professional Growth opportunities
Southwire is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: South Bend
Apply now »