MDU Resources Group Asphalt Plant Grounds person/Loader Operator in Boise, Idaho
Asphalt Plant Grounds person/Loader Operator
Company:Knife River - Southern Idaho Division
Hiring Manager:Bradly J Egbert
Closing Date:09/13/2021at 11:59pm CDT
Knife River is looking for an experienced Asphalt Plant Grounds person/Equipment Operator to join our team. Our company takes pride in our quality of work and the expertise of our employees.
Travel is to be expected. Paid per diem.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform daily inspections of equipment
• Perform site inspections to ensure safety
• Perform maintenance on equipment as needed
• Monitor production
• Complete required reports
• Communicate effectively to co-workers, management, suppliers and others you come in contact with
• Manual labor including shoveling excess material away from plant
• Perform other duties as assigned
Drug free work environment requiring pre-employment and random drug testing
Women, veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply.
• Proven work history reflecting a minimum of 2 years experience, preferred
• Must have mechanical experience preferably around asphalt plants and/or rock crushers and heavy equipment
• Must be able to meet companies attendance policy
• Willing to work varied and extended hours
• Working in extreme weather conditions should be expected
How To Apply
You may apply online at http://jobs.mdu.com
If unable to apply online, mail completed application to:
5450 W. Gowen Road
Boise, ID 83709
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.
This Employer Participates inE-Verify (PDF) (Downloads/EVerifyPoster.pdf) . Download PDF Application (PDF) (Downloads/KRC-59.pdf)
MDU Resources Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.