MDU Resources Group Systems Analyst I, II or Senior - RPA in Bismarck, Idaho
Systems Analyst I, II or Senior - RPA
Company:MDU Resources Group, Inc.
Department:Enterprise Development & Integrations
Location:Bismarck, ND or Boise, ID
Hiring Manager:Danielle B Rapley
Closing Date:02/06/2022at 11:59pm CDT
Entry Level:$4,667/$6,213 - $5,833/$7,767 /month
Position is eligible for Employee Referral Program.
Looking for a detail oriented individual with software development and project management skills to work with our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) team to use software to automate business processes.
Responsible for high level design of complex software functionality and interfacing with internal users to meet business operational needs through the use of technology.
Automation Software currently being used - Automation Anywhere
Responsible for placing safety as #1 priority in day to day work routine for self and others.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or related field or equivalent experience.
Minimum 2 years of Information Technology experience with proven record of increasing work responsibility.
Key Skills & Competencies
• Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
• Provide a lead role in a team environment and prioritize resources and needs.
• Demonstrate a broad knowledge of data sources, data flow, system interactions, computer equipment and software applications in the development, enhancement, and implementation of medium to large-scale systems.
• Understanding of and ability to maintain confidentiality of all company information.
• Effective team building, strong leadership, and communication skills.
• Familiarity with Automation Software – Automation Anywhere, UiPath, blueprism
• Basic SQL for Oracle and Microsoft databases
• Knowledge of API’s and other web development or integrations processing
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, no sponsorships considered.
• Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
• Apply online at jobs.mdu.com
This Employer Participates inE-Verify (PDF) (Downloads/EVerifyPoster.pdf) . Download PDF Application (PDF) (Downloads/MDUR-67.pdf)
MDU Resources Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.