Eversource Energy Senior Analyst, Single Pole Administration in Berlin, Connecticut
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)
THIS POSITION IS ALSO BEING POSTED AT THE ANALYST LEVEL (R-017408); HOWEVER ONLY ONE POSITION WILL ULTIMATELY BE FILLED.
The Senior Analyst, Single Pole Administration is responsible for reviewing Third Party Attachment and Double Pole business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial, and technological risks. Identify opportunities to improve efficiency. Additional responsibilitiesinclude assuring compliance with PURA’s mandated timeframes for the Company’s role as the Single Pole Administrator for the State of Connecticut.
- Leads or participates in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and vendor relationships
- Provides leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to management, peers, and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing vendor resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
- Identifies, creates, and facilitates process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities
- Collaborates closely with developers to implement requirements, provides necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Supports system conversions, upgrades, enhancements
- Develops databases, reports, prepares presentations, writes procedures, and performs other activities as needed to support performance initiatives
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel functions and formulas; Microsoft Power applications, including Power BI, Power Query, Power Pivot, and M-Query and DAX language
- Proficiency in VBA development, enhancement and debugging
- Data ETL & Data Mining
- Expert user of Microsoft product suite including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, OneNote, and Teams
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to deal with multiple and varied customer demands and related issues in a given day
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of the organization and with counterparts in outside organizations
- Ability to excel as a team player; self-starter; strong sense of urgency and flexibility
- Knowledge and understanding of program administration and project management concepts.Ability to prepare clear and concise reports using written, oral or graphical means
- Ability to interpret overhead construction standards related to NESC clearances with communications facilities preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, engineering, accounting or the equivalent in combined education and experience is required.
- Minimum of five years of related experience required.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Project Management Certification (PMP) highly desirable.
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Limited travel will be required to project sites and stakeholder locations.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please include a resume with your application.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after you have been made a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs