Eversource Energy Project Manager, Construction Projects in Berlin, Connecticut
Job Description Summary:
- Assist with the design of larger ($1M to $3M) complex Construction Projects that occur during the course of the construction season. (ex., Gate stations, regulator pits, large scale sales projects etc.).
- Develop special bids in conjunction with other departments (i.e., Engineering and Procurement) that may occur with these projects. Assist in determining the best route of projects, and developing timelines and budgets. Responsible for developing project scope, reviewing bids and making recommendations to Manager regarding the selection of contractors.
- Plan and schedule the projects in conjunction with the Planning and Scheduling Department of the Field Operations to develop timelines and ensure appropriate availability of resources.
- Supervise the projects under construction in the field.
- Review and approve all invoices and change orders that may occur on projects.
- Assist in development of reports that are required for Regulatory (PURA) agencies these can include projections, timelines, contractor selections, etc..
- Represent Eversource Gas Construction Department at meetings, town hall meetings and any special meetings that may occur.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor