Eversource Energy Program Manager, Electric Vehicle Implementation in Berlin, Connecticut
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)
The Eversource EV Team is searching for an innovative, customer and results-driven leader to help lead the way in the clean energy future. This position is responsible for management of the new Connecticut Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Program. Under the direction of the Manager of Electric Vehicle Implementation, this position will lead the development and implementation of the EV Charging Program. As the EV market continues to grow, Eversource customers are engaging us in support of their projects. Your work will be critical to influencing the adoption of EV charging infrastructure through this very impactful Program
- Oversight and coordination of program components for, fleet, workplace, public, DCFC, multifamily, and residential for the EV Charging Program in Connecticut. Including program delivery, monitoring and evaluation in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to refine optimal electric vehicle charging strategies in order to meet key program objectives.
- Works with industry stakeholders and local communities across Eversource territory to raise awareness of EV Charging Program.
- Engage with Eversource business and fleet customers, providing advice, recommendations, and an excellent customer experience on program offering for fleet advisory services and project development.
- Collaborate with internal teams responsible for demand response/managed charging capabilities of electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) and vehicle onboard telematics.
- Work with EVSE and vehicle original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to integrate their equipment into the Program.
- Works with management to on budgets and implementation plan for the Program. Tracks financial and operational performance of all program elements. Develops and implements Program rules and guidance.
- Collaborates on RFPs for selection of outside vendors to help administer and deliver the program, as applicable. Manages relationships and oversight of these vendors.
- Assists in the development of customer education materials with a particular emphasis on consumer protection and equitable program participation.
- Work closely with the other co-lead program administrator, United Illuminating, on day-to-day operational issues.
- Develops and administers processes for issuing payments to customers in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Ensures regulatory deadlines are met.
- Fosters and supports the development of a company culture that promotes high customer satisfaction.
- Requires working knowledge of clean energy policy
- Understanding of electric vehicle charging and utility DR and peak demand reduction programs and load profiling
- Experience developing and recommending course of action on moderately complex projects and/or programs
- Requires knowledge of budgeting and financial reporting best practices.
- Requires strong communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to present findings to regulators
- Ability to use PC desktop applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Public Policy, Financial, related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Master’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Five (5) plus years managing complex, high-volume customer-facing projects and programs.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after you have been made a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs