Eversource Energy IT Manager, Business Process (Hybrid) in Berlin, Connecticut
We have an amazing leadership opportunity for an IT Manager, Business Process. In this critical role, you will guide best-in-class business process innovation and optimization to evolve business capabilities and set standards to measure quality and adherence to agreed upon processes. This role will support critical transformation initiatives that drive strategic break-through improvements.
The IT Manager, Business Process role will lead cross functional, company-wide, and business unit specific process improvement initiatives. Delivers imaginative perspective on current and future state process design, stakeholder engagement, value stream mapping, testing and implementation plans.
Excellent communication and relationship management skills with an ability to collaborate and provide recommendations at all levels of the organization. Proven critical thinker who can pull pieces together to identify key themes that drive innovative and holistic solutions to complicated problems. Identify technology enablers to achieve and exceed desired business outcomes.
The role can be based in Berlin, CT or Westwood, MA
- Advocate and support the policies, processes, and practices of the Program Management Office (PMO)/Next Generation Delivery Organization.
- A challenger mindset is vital, not accepting the status quo and being bold enough to try something new.
- Creates and compiles performance tracking metrics and data tracking for business units and associated services with emphasis on the critical success factors.
- Demonstrated experience with several of the following methodologies: continuous improvement project execution, business process consulting, continuous improvement coaching, lean management, strategic business planning, Agile, Scaled Agile (SAFe) and Waterfall.
- Leads high impact process improvement projects by partnering with leaders to identify and act on opportunities to increase operational efficiency and reduce waste through application of Lean and Six Sigma tools.
- Able to solve complex problems. Integrates and interprets data from diverse sources to find solutions for very complex problems.
- Monitors and controls the changes that were made to improve processes to ensure long term adoption.
- Works closely with Business partner and is a trusted administrator to help bring innovation and insight.
- Exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity and/or resourcefulness.
- Applies extensive organizational and/or delivery expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+years of experience implementing process improvements in enterprise-wide and/or cross-functional, large scale improvement initiatives with a high degree of complexity.
Licenses & Certifications
- Business Process Management (BPM) certification is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
Eversource offers a competitive total rewards program. The annual salary range for this position starts at $127,940.00 to $142,150.00, plus incentive. Salary is commensurate with your experience. Check out the career site for an overview of our benefits.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs