Eversource Energy Director, Customer Digital and Technology Strategy in Berlin, Connecticut
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)
Role and Scope of Position:
- Maximize self-service digital channel utilization, completion rates, first contact resolution and CSAT for all customer journeys.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive increased digital channel adoption.
- Align digital customer contact channels with customer communication strategies.
- Apply RPA and app development where appropriate to deliver agile solutions and enhancements to existing customer facing processes.
- Develop long-term digital roadmap to meet evolving customer expectations.
- Monitor the real-time health and performance of digital channels and respond quickly to any disruptions or customer pain points.
- Prioritize digital investments based on voice-of-customer insights (provided by customer analytics team) and cost efficiency.
- Perform effective vendor management for outsourced digital channel partners.
- Optimize digital outage communications.
- Work closely, align and integrate customer operations IT initiatives with strategic communications, information technology, and energy efficiency and other enterprise business groups.
- Lead Digital Customer journey design across the enterprise
- Develops, implements and achieves digital customer adoption strategic plans that grow adoption and improve customer satisfaction in digital channels – across our web, IVR, email, SMS and mobile solutions.
- Develops, manages and monitors key metrics that provide information on the effectiveness of customer technology and digital strategies.
- Gathers competitive intelligence related to digital customer experience innovations and best-in-class strategies.
- Prepares and presents high-quality executive-level presentations
- Works closely with our IT partners to ensure timely high-quality delivery of customer technology solutions.
- Oversees digital channel vendor management.
- Works collaboratively with enterprise business organizations such as Energy Efficiency, electric and gas operations and strategic communications to evaluate and implement enhancements to the customer or employee user experience.
- Develops and manages budget and business plans for customer digital and technology team.
- Effectively directs and manages customer digital and technology team.
- Requires extensive knowledge of principles of customer digital and technology tools and best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of twelve (12) years of business and technology experience with increased responsibility in digital and IT strategy
- Experience in the digital customer experience management preferred.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Must be available to work emergency storm assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
- Work is primarily performed in an office environment which requires a combination of computer and telephone work as well as travel to our Eversource offices across CT, NH and MA. The role will include staying current with industry trends via attendance at key conferences.
Mental Aspects :
- Work includes multiple priorities and conflicting interests (customer outreach, mitigating inbound call center impact, resource availability).
- This role works in an environment that often requires the performance of multiple simultaneous activities where deadlines need to be met and work is performed under pressure while involving significant business commitments and results.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment.If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after a decision has been made about whether or not to make you a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws requiring reasonable accommodation.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs