Eversource Energy Analyst in Berlin, Connecticut
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here!
Eversource Energy is the largest Energy delivery company in New England. We support 4 million Gas and Electric customers across CT, MA and NH. Be a part of our mission to deliver reliable energy and superior customer service. ENERGY- BRINGS US TOGETHER!!
The Transmission Rates and Revenue Requirements department is responsible for all transmission tariff rate and regulatory activity for Eversource operating companies. The Analyst will serve as an essential member of the team and have responsibilities associated with the following:
- Preparation of FERC approved transmission tariff rates and revenue requirements, associated regulatory compliance, cost allocation calculations, and detailed financial analyses.
- Support and preparation of State and Federal regulatory filings which includes preparing transmission cost statements, evaluating other transmission tariff filings at FERC and producing post-filing requirements.
- Assist in preparing, coordinating and filing transmission rate information, distribution rate impacts, and data responses associated with the State and Federal regulatory process.
- Independent research on various transmission strategic initiatives and FERC Orders.
- Assist in the development of new revenue requirement calculations for transmission tariffs/contracts and associated cost allocation methodologies.
- Calculate transmission tariff revenues and related distribution expenses for the annual budget and five-year financial forecast, including variance analyses and
- Minimum of (3) three years of related experience in the accounting and/or finance areas are required.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, contribute to a collaborative and positive work atmosphere, and the ability to work successfully as part of a team.
- In addition to being able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, the selected candidate must have the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and possess a high degree of initiative and ownership.
- The ability to draw sound conclusions from data, act decisively, and the willingness to work with a sense of urgency to drive business results is required.
- Ability to apply a broad knowledge of accounting and financial theory to a utility ratemaking environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- On call Storm Duty assignment as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or closely related discipline.
- A CPA, MBA or MS is preferred.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs