Eversource Energy Administrator, Energy Efficiency Programs in Berlin, Connecticut
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)
If you enjoy helping customers and you have an interest in energy efficiency, take this opportunity to help improve customer satisfaction and interaction with our programs.
In this role, you will provide customer service support to residential customers and business owners who need guidance and have questions about Eversource’s energy efficiency programs. Excellent interpersonal and listening skills as well as patience are a must since you will have direct interaction with customers. You will interact with customers over the telephone and internet while also completing tracking system lead processing for residential and/or commercial/industrial customers and potentially reporting and rebate processing for energy efficiency programs. This individual may also provide administrative support to other areas of Energy Efficiency from time to time.
- Responsible for directly helping residential and business customers/contractors in a level-headed manner to provide correct energy efficiency information and, referral services, and eligibility requirements
- Respond to inquiries that stem from the “Energy Insight” project
- Utilizes various company systems to verify customer data, identifies appropriate services for customers and initiates projects
- Represents Eversource in a professional manner while providing written and verbal communication to customers and stakeholders
- Supports energy efficiency staff as needed with various assignments related to program implementation, tracking, and reporting
- Works well as a team player, a self-starter, and has demonstrated multi-tasking capability
- Ability to empathize with the customer and provide guidance while staying patient and respectful
- Strong sense of prioritization and flexibility to change
- Level-headedness in the face of multiple competing priorities and challenging circumstances
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to understand general technical and detailed program information and communicate to customers and third-party contractors.
- Associate degree in business, marketing, or equivalent work experience
- Five (5) plus years related experience required
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Eversource is recognized as one of the top utilities in the country specializing in energy efficiency solutions for our customers. Our team of energy experts works with residents, businesses, designers, and contractors across New England to advance clean energy solutions. We provide our customers with the expertise necessary to improve comfort, increase business performance, and lower energy costs. We are building the region’s premier energy efficiency team and are seeking candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Serving more than 3.6 million electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire, and employing a workforce of more than 8,000 New Englanders, Eversource represents one unified company across three states.
The energy efficiency solutions provided by Eversource have received top honors from national organizations such as ENERGY STAR, American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, and Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships. Ceres ranks Eversource as the #1 Energy Efficiency Provider in the Nation! Come make a difference and work for an employer who is a leader in the industry. We have a great working environment, excellent compensation and benefit programs, and opportunities for growth.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after you have been made a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs