Exelon Permit Runner - Part Time in BALTIMORE, Maryland
Join BGE HOME to be a part of the team that offers a wide range of energy-related products and services that address the comfort and energy management needs of residential and small commercial customers in Maryland.
BGE HOME, a Constellation Company, specializes in the sale and service of heating, air conditioning, water heating, plumbing, and electrical systems along with appliance repair, replacement windows, doors, siding and attic insulation.
We are committed to our customers and have a customer satisfaction rating of more than 95 percent.
Our employees "live"; the BGE HOME Initiatives: Customer Commitment, Excellence, Integrity & Accountability, Teamwork and Safety.
We are a company that cares about the environment, supports local communities and embraces the diversity of our employees.
Every business line offers opportunity for employee development.
We have some of the best training programs in the area.
Here at BGE HOME, we continue our success through the strength of our people.
It's your future - it's about your career and your goals.
At BGE HOME, our aim is to match the right people with the right jobs.
Organize daily schedule to obtain permits from the various Maryland County Agencies. Interact with company officials in order to obtain the necessary documentation to attain the required permits and/or documentation to conduct the daily business of the organization. Home Comfort Install support including, but not limited to, miscellaneous filing, data entry, and common use of Business Systems.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential Job Function)
· Obtaining permits from various Maryland Agencies //
· Miscellaneous filing and data entry. //
- Knowledge of regional highway system is a plus.
· Ability to comprehend and follow directions in a professional and positive manner.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and outside agencies in obtaining permits.
· Minimum of one year work experience or equivalent combination of formal education/training and experience.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to meet company driving standards.
Other (Including physical requirements, working conditions, etc.):
· Ability to lift 25 pounds.
· Must have own transportation.
/ May perform other duties as assigned /
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Organization: Generation Constellation - BGE Home
Title: Permit Runner - Part Time
Requisition ID: 213661