Eversource Energy Administrator, WAM in Auburn, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)Works extensively with the work management system, Maximo, and the Gas users of the system. Assist Gas Operations with maintaining assets and locations necessary to perform all compliance inspections. Supports the end users with any issues they may be experiencing with inspections, work orders or reporting data. Works collaboratively with other team members and departments on routine work and special projects.
- Extensively modify and maintain WAM System (Maximo) for Gas Operations, monitoring accuracy of data, identifying anomalies, and working with IT & team to resolve.
- Effectively understand the relationships between different databased designed to track work – Maximo, CLICK, COM, OMNI, click schedule, GIS, and OMNI.
- Ensure Federal Compliance Operations & Maintenance (O&M) regulations are met with proper design and structure of Preventative Maintenance models, Work Orders, Mobile tracking (CLICK), and Planning & Scheduling (CLICK Schedule).
- Proactively create and utilize SQL queries, learn various Robotic Process Automation (RPA) procedures, data analysis and comparisons to develop trending relationships, identify areas for improvements and process restructuring.
- Manage and Maintain Preventative Maintenance Work inspections and repairs are made within compliance and reflected as such in the system for Instrumentation & Regulation, Corrosion, Meter Services, and Maintenance Departments.
- Utilize all reporting tools to meet business needs and reporting requests by delivering a clear insight of work activity in a logical, “to the point” manner; Concise reporting, credible models, transparent data.
- Assists with setting up and analyzing Preventative Maintenance (PM) frequencies for various work types.
- Ensures all equipment (locations/assets) required to be entered in GIS systems are entered and subsequent PM’s/Routes created so compliance inspections may be performed.
- Reviews and assures data quality on a regular basis, taking steps to correct data or processes as needed.
- Performs weekly review of work requests for duplications and if new, create work orders for Maintenance/Meter Services to perform required corrective maintenance.
- Prepare data, presentations, reports or information as needed to assist business improvement initiatives; responds to regulatory requests for information, provides input to business decision making and for the goals and budget development processes. May include repackaging existing information and/or creating new, ad hoc reports or tools.
- Proactively learns about the company, industry and the business areas being supported in order to understand, validate and communicate performance results and progress of business initiatives.
- Requires the ability to design, build, analyze and interpret data models (relational tables or databases) and in using data from a data warehouse or other database
- Must be able to identify and ensure data quality and accuracy
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong mathematics capabilities, conceptual/analytics capabilities, process analysis tools use.
- Basic understanding of 49 CFR 192 code compliance requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, related discipline or equivalent experience
- Three plus years of experience required
- Experience in gas distribution, utility or technical strongly preferred
- Work is performed both in an office environment and does require time in the field to conduct audits, training and to resolve complex problems.
Occasional travel to other company locations may be required on a particular day to work on specific projects or other non-company locations to attend training.
Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
Problem Solving & Complexity:
- Work includes calculating, comparing, extracting, defining, documenting, coordinating, implementing and presenting.
- This role works in an environment that often requires the performance of multiple simultaneous activities, where deadlines need to be met and work is performed under pressure while involving significant business commitments and results.
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively within the organization and be able to recognize and work with sensitive and confidential information.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after you have been made a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs