Southwire Coordinator, Materials in Arlington, Texas
Apply now »
Date: Nov 24, 2023
Location: Arlington, TX, US, 76018
Company: Southwire Company LLC
A leader in technology and innovation, Southwire Company, LLC is one of North America’s largest wire and cable producers. Southwire and its subsidiaries manufacture building wire and cable, metal-clad cable, portable and electronic cord products, OEM wire products and engineered products. In addition, Southwire supplies assembled products, contractor equipment and hand tools. We are proud to offer competitive compensation, employee benefits, tuition reimbursement, and unlimited growth opportunities. Our nearly seven decades of progressive growth can be attributed to our determination to developing innovative systems and solutions, exercising environmental stewardship and enhancing the wellbeing of our communities. How will you power what’s possible?
Provide direct supply chain support to the Texas Regional Operations center with inventory, logistics, distribution and reporting.
• Ensure that material is processed in a timely manner to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
• Perform quarterly physical inventory counts and audits of inventory and equipment.
• Work with operations to provide delivery services in the most efficient method possible.
• Perform general housekeeping/maintenance and maintain work area in accordance with safe operating and company requirements.
• Perform general administrative duties, such as data entry and customer inventory control/reporting.
• Operate company equipment in a safe manner, as needed.
• Provide logistics services to move items as necessary.
• Moderate customer’s material requisitions to ensure desired results are met with material handling and data entry.
• Facilitate change-outs of PPE and regular material testing as required by specific programs.
• Assist in getting equipment out to repair (package, document) communicate with supply chain manager
• Pick up materials and equipment directly from contractors and supplier warehouses as needed.
• Provide on-site expertise for all supply chain related duties.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Benefits We Offer:
401k with Matching
Family and Individual Insurance Packages (Health, Life, Dental, and Vision)
Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
Long & Short-Term Disability
Supplemental Insurance Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Referral Program
Tuition Reimbursement Programs
Advancement & Professional Growth opportunities
Southwire is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Arlington Texas
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Apply now »