InfraSource CDL Driver in York, Pennsylvania
With over 2,000 employees located in 30 locations across 20 states, InfraSource provides a comprehensive scope of construction and professional services to the natural gas and electric industry. Utilities and Pipeline Operators throughout North America choose InfraSource for its extensive knowledge, expansive resources, and unmatched scope of services. With legacy companies dating back to 1954, InfraSource has built its reputation as an industry leader for solutions and a premier provider of infrastructure services with a solid track record of performance, integrity, and - above all - a commitment to safety and quality.
CDL “A” and CDL”B” Drive trucks equipped with dump body to transport and dump loose materials. Perform necessary piping and laboring functions in support of Utility Construction Crew.
- Transports and dumps loose materials such as sand, gravel, earth, stone, asphalt or waste products. May also move forms, lumber, and other construction materials.
- Move hand and foot controls to jerk truck forward and backward to loosen and dump materials adhering to body.
- Inspects and maintains equipment as required.
- Dig, spread and level dirt, gravel or sand using hand tools.
- Mix, pour and spread concrete and asphalt using hand tools. Perform a variety of machine and non-machine tasks such as removing forms, placing pipe in trench, jackhammer and tapping.
- Exercise proper care, maintenance and operation of company equipment.
- Work harmoniously, cooperatively and courteously with others at all times.
- Adhere to all Company Safety Policies.
- Performs miscellaneous other duties and responsibilities as required.
- High school Diploma or equivalent combination of experience.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Minimum 1 year of previous construction general labor experience.
- Workers should be able to follow specific directions, perform a variety of duties which may change work within precise limits or standards of accuracy, make decisions based on measurable criteria, follow specific directions and perform a variety of duties which may change often and are for a short duration.
- Must possess a valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and a knowledge of commercial driving regulations and roads is required.
- Physically, workers must be able to stand or walk for long periods, use hands and arms to reach for handle and manipulate objects, lift and carry objects weighing up to 100 pounds and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Good eyesight, (either naturally or with correction) required.
- Must possess a valid unrestricted Driver’s License.