Exelon Corporation Manager New Business (Gas) in Wilmington, Delaware
Manager New Business (Gas)
Req #:17299City:Wilmington, DE
Relocation Provided:Location:Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard (DE)
(New Business oversight consisting of all requests from new service, load additions, line extensions, relocations and miscellaneous requests including temporary services, demolitions, upgrades, make ready, make safe, etc.)
• Lead and manage regional New Business organization.
• Responsible for regional scorecard. Monitor performance metrics to meet customer needs, improve customer satisfaction and obtain first quartile performance in cost and reliability.
• Establish and maintain relationships with key builder / developers in service territories.
• Ensure rate policies are properly applied and collections received.
• Work closely with Work Management and C&M in the execution of customer requests to meet customer need dates.
• Respond to and investigate regulatory complaints.
• Responsible for metering and inspection activities as related to new business.
Position may be required to work extended hours, including 24 x 7 coverage during storms or other energy delivery emergencies.
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
• At least 8 years of delivery experience, including at least 5 years as a supervisor or manager.
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of distribution engineering and construction practices.
• Proven leadership ability in a high performance culture.
• Proven high level management skills in coaching, performance management, and developing business competencies.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve results, build consensus, establish trust, communicate effectively and foster culture change within a matrixed organization.
• Self-initiator with the demonstrated ability to develop and implement process enhancements and efficiencies including technology and performance.
• Demonstrated business acumen, strategic planning, customer awareness and ability to create value 0 eliminate non-value activity
• Graduate degree or graduate level work in Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
Pepco Holdings, an Exelon Company, is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of characteristics protected by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Never Miss an Update - Follow us on Twitter @PHICareers