Eversource Energy Enterprise Architect - Digital in Westwood, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
The Enterprise Architect – Digital position works within the Eversource Enterprise Architecture team and plays a lead role in creating digital architectures to enable the desired business capabilities. Position will require working with business areas, systems, information and technology to develop comprehensive and actionable enterprise solution roadmaps that enable leading edge capabilities in response to our efforts to improve customer and employee experience and enable new ways of doing business.
- Analyze and document current state and future state of digital business systems.
- Advise and guide the digital vision for business units, and identify the opportunities for differentiating and enhancing digital capabilities and solutions.
- Lead the development of the digital IT/business strategy and road map, including steps to transition to the future state architecture, and ensure integration with the enterprise strategic planning process, and the resulting business strategy and plans.
- Translate business activities into standardized and reusable digital components for implementation by the development teams.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, program management, IT Architecture, and IT and vendor Delivery teams to maximize short and long term value of investments.
- Demonstrate understanding of industry and technology trends related to Digital Enablement and assist senior management in developing strategic vision for business and technology Digital enablement.
- Effectively communicate the strategy and digital architecture and implications throughout all levels of the organization.
- Govern implementation projects and their conformance to strategy, standards and roadmaps.
- Maintain strategic partnerships between vendors, business partners, and technology.
Technical Knowledge/Skill: In depth knowledge of diverse and emerging technologies and modern digital architecture concepts and principles. Experience with Enterprise, Business and/or Digital architecture methodologies, practices, and design. Knowledge of Multichannel digital solutions: Web, mobile, interactive voice response, social channels, and e-Commerce/CRM business processes. Experience in architecting and designing across multi-platform and hybrid architectures, including on premise and cloud (SaaS, PaaS or IaaS using Azure). Experience with current and best practice integration approaches and Omni-channel content and data management strategies. Experience in development tools, processes, and Agile methodologies used for multi-channel digital solutions. Experience with digital software tools, including content management, analytics, tag management etc. Experience designing and architecting solutions that provide pleasant and effective constituent experiences (CX) are desirable. Knowledge of information analytic technologies and architectures, including data warehouse architectures and technologies, Big Data and analytic technologies, and others required for proactive and analytic insight capabilities. Ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization. Depicts highly complex ideas, issues and designs that can be understood by a variety of audiences. Strong technical leadership, communication and collaboration skills with a track record of taking solution ownership.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree is a plus.
Experience: A minimum of (5) five years in an Enterprise Architect role. A minimum of (8) eight years of related experience working with architecting digital solutions. Experience working with Agile methodologies and cross functional teams. Experience delivering large scale web, online, and mobile implementations. Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Cloud solutions, content management solutions, analytics and experience management solutions. The ideal candidate for this opening has a solid background leading and delivering solutions with in-depth experience in digital platforms, Agile delivery methods, cloud solutions, Enterprise Architecture, and service design.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Who we are:
Eversource Energy (NYSE:ES), a Fortune 500 and Standard & Poor’s 500 energy company based in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire, operates New England’s largest energy delivery system. Eversource is committed to safety, reliability, environmental leadership and stewardship, and expanding energy options for its 3.7 million electric and natural gas customers. We are a company dedicated to our customers, communities and employees. We know that our success depends on the best efforts of our engaged team- diverse, talented and dedicated individuals who take pride in their work, know and exhibit the value of teamwork and collaboration, and support each other in working safely every day.