Arizona Public Service IT Systems Analyst/Integrator I in United States
SUMMARY: Responsible for performing requirements analysis, design, development and implementation of modifications to existing information technology (IT) systems or support development and implementation of new IT systems. Resolve routine business issues and recommend IT solutions to maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness. Participate on projects of varying scopes including planning, scheduling, and execution. Collaborate with IT staff and assigned clients to deliver effective IT business solutions conforming to established enterprise system standards. Perform preventative maintenance, modification, and replacement of existing systems. Assist in the execution of system testing. Responsible for development /support of Informatica ETL and Cognos Reports.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business or related discipline, or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience. General knowledge of application systems, development and integration services. General understanding of business applications, functions, and operations. Ability to apply problem analysis/resolution techniques and knowledge of systems design. Proficient technical and analytical skills. Good customer service, organizational, and analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage customer expectations. Effective communication and interpersonal skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
This position may require access to and/or use of information subject to control under the Department of Energys Part 810 Regulations (10 CFR Part 810), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (15 CFR Parts 730 through 774), or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 CFR Chapter I, Subchapter M Part 120 ) (collectively, U.S. Export Control Laws). Therefore, this position requires applicants to be a U.S. person, which is defined as a U.S. Citizen, a U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), a Political Asylee, or a Refugee under the U.S. Export Control Laws. All applicants for this position will be required to confirm their U.S. person status. All information collected in this regard will only be used to ensure compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws, and will be used in full compliance with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of national origin and other factors.
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES: 1) Responsible for performing requirements analysis, design, development and implementation of modifications to existing information technology (IT) systems or support development and implementation of new IT systems to optimize business processes.
2) Ensure successful integration and compatibility of new and existing information systems by utilizing APS Services Oriented Architecture standards.
3) Resolve routine business technology issues and recommend IT solutions that maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness. Provide support in the resolution more complex business technology issues that impact multiple areas of the organization. Follow up with resolution of issues to ensure timely response and customer satisfaction.
4) Participate as project member on IT projects, including estimating resources and tasks and providing project updates to project leads or other IT stakeholders.
5) Collaborate with IT staff and business unit clients to develop fundamental knowledge and understanding of client business environment, priorities, and processes.
6) Provide routine preventative maintenance services of existing systems (systems enhancements, preventative and corrective maintenance, query support and general customer support).
7) Assist in developing, validating, and execution of all levels of testing.
8) Responsible to use Informatica Designer to build mappings that extract data from a source to a target, transforming it as necessary,
9) Use PowerCenter transformations to cleanse, format, join, aggregate and route data to the appropriate targets
10) Perform error handling/trapping using PowerCenter mappings
11) Use PowerCenter 9.x Workflow Manager to build and run a workflow which executes a sessions associated with mapping
12) Design and build simple mappings and workflows based on essential business needs
13) Perform basic troubleshooting using PowerCenter logs and debugger
14) Assists with deployments and production support.
15) Work closely with other team members to update and write new reports (IBM Cognos).
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Pinnacle West”) provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Job Title: IT Systems Analyst/Integrator I
Job ID: 20170481