Arizona Public Service ELM Training Coordinator in United States
The Enterprise Learning Management (ELM) Coordinator functions as the ELM Level III administrator, subject matter expert and single point of contact to the Business Unit. Assists the Business Unit in implementing, monitoring and tracking the Business Unit's training programs and initiatives.
Minimum Reuqirements High school diploma or GED plus two (2) years experience in positions requiring system data analysis, reviewing large quantities of information to establish relationships and patterns, identifying and developing system processes and program solutions, learning management, process improvement and implementation. Proficient in PC and PeopleSoft applications, word processing, spreadsheets, advance power point presentations, data base management, multimedia software and share point. Demonstrates a high level of communication and project coordination skills.
- Analyzes and creates training and course specific reports as needed by management, auditors and regulatory agencies such as NERC, FERC and OSHA.
- Reviews course requests from Business Units to determine training appropriateness. If not appropriate, offers possible solutions. Ensures consistent standards and expectations for ELM are maintained across business units.
- Generates and analyzes reports to determine accuracy of system setup for the ELM courses, programs and learner groups. Initiates corrections where necessary.
- Tracks Business Unit completion of training related activities, and provides monthly reporting to management.
- Completes system setup of SCORM/AICC compliant courses in ELM upon receipt of newly created courses by developers. Tests and makes necessary corrections in ELM as necessary to ensure the course reports back properly in the system. Ensures consistent standards and expectations for ELM are maintained across business units.
- Provides first level of testing, validation and identification of system issues. Issues may need to be elevated to ELM Specialist, HR Systems and/or Information Technology (IT).
- Participates in projects to implement IT solutions to training challenges throughout the Business.
- Communicates and collaborates with other ELM coordinators and organizations that utilize ELM system to ensure overall consistency in standards and synergy.
- Updates the Training SharePoint site as needed.
This position may require access to and/or use of information subject to control under the Department of Energy's Part 810 Regulations (10 CFR Part 810), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (15 CFR Parts 730 through 774), or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 CFR Chapter I, Subchapter M Part 120) (collectively, "U.S. Export Control Laws"). Therefore, some positions may require applicants to be a U.S. person, which is defined as a U.S. Citizen, a U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), a Political Asylee, or a Refugee under the U.S. Export Control Laws. All applicants will be required to confirm their U.S. person or non-US person status. All information collected in this regard will only be used to ensure compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws, and will be used in full compliance with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of national origin and other factors. For positions at Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Stations (PVNGS) all openings will require applicants to be a U.S. person.
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Pinnacle West”) provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Job Title: ELM Training Coordinator
Job ID: 20170598
Full/Part Time: Full-Time