Arizona Public Service Administrative Coordinator - Human Resources in United States
The Administrative Coordinator responsibilities include general administrative tasks such as customer/client communication, calendaring, event coordination, meeting arrangements, gathering, documenting and preparing reports and financial data and various human resources administrative duties. The position requires excellent interpersonal skills, as well as computer skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management, staff, and internal and external customers. This role will support the Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, and HR Business Partner teams.
- High school graduate or GED and 3 years of related experience OR equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Has extensive knowledge in specialized functions, a wide and comprehensive acquaintance of the work with an understanding of, both general and specific phases of the job and their practical applications to complex problems and situations ordinarily encountered.
- Advanced and demonstrated experience working with computer software applications, electronic mail systems and applicable department and/or administrative support systems.
- Testing Required: Administrative Selection System (EEI SASS) test.
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES: 1) Independently coordinates, administers or implements specialized company programs/services/projects or processes to support the functions of the department, which may involve multiple processes, various internal and external contacts, document preparation and organizing the activity of others to achieve certain objectives, including meeting and/or travel arrangements. Ensures information/communications needed for such events are complete and accurate.
2) Utilizes appropriate computer software to independently create and maintain routine to advanced generated documents, schedules, spreadsheets, flowcharts, graphs, timelines, tables or reports. Tracks and prepares department reports and presentations, ensuring prompt and accurate processing.
3) Performs projects requiring research, coordination of multiple sources or control of work flow; may serve as backup for others in the department performing a variety of duties to support department goals and objectives, ensuring items needing action receive the appropriate attention.
4) Provides general to extensive technical support to the department performing a variety of duties such as data analysis, calculations, research and problem resolution; creating and modifying queries to run and produce information; creating programs to transfer data; providing various support for department; establishing standards & procedures, performing system maintenance, coordinating conversions, runs parallel tests, obtains information for updates, and monitors for consistency, as necessary.
5) Provides general to extensive administrative support for the Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners departments performing a variety of duties such as typing, mailings, faxing, check requests, expense statements, working fund drafts, petty cash, billing invoices, processing department credit card statements, answering phones, greeting customers, ordering supplies or repair of equipment, responding to inquiries, and attendance records.
6) Provides the highest level of front-line customer service in communicating and providing guidance on procedures, instructions, practices and regulations; resolving routine, difficult or unusual problems and monitoring status to ensure resolution; obtaining materials; and responding to inquiries by researching information, from various sources, as needed.
7) Trains and support employees on office procedures and duties and specific software and other enterprise-wide computer applications. Recommends cost effective and productivity changes, and implements approved changes to improve work processes or ensure goals are met within the department.
8) Maintains highly confidential, time sensitive and other communications/ information.
This position may require access to and/or use of information subject to control under the Department of Energy's Part 810 Regulations (10 CFR Part 810), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (15 CFR Parts 730 through 774), or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 CFR Chapter I, Subchapter M Part 120) (collectively, "U.S. Export Control Laws"). Therefore, some positions may require applicants to be a U.S. person, which is defined as a U.S. Citizen, a U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), a Political Asylee, or a Refugee under the U.S. Export Control Laws. All applicants will be required to confirm their U.S. person or non-US person status. All information collected in this regard will only be used to ensure compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws, and will be used in full compliance with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of national origin and other factors. For positions at Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Stations (PVNGS) all openings will require applicants to be a U.S. person.
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Pinnacle West”) provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator - Human Resources
Job ID: 20170593