UNS Energy Corporation Landscaper in Tucson, Arizona
Description: Southwest Energy Solutions is accepting resumes/applications for the position of Landscaper in our Tucson location. The starting rate of pay for this position is $11.99 per hour.
This job classification provides service for the landscape and utility maintenance work group.
Essential Functions: (As defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, these include the following responsibilities, minimum job knowledge, skills, and abilities. This is not necessarily an all-inclusive listing.)
Performs general cleanup work, yard and site maintenance. Tree trimming, plant cultivation and care, some of which will be in close proximity to energized electrical equipment.
Able to operate all automotive equipment including one-ton pickup truck with trailers and mower tractors. Also expected to operate small power tools such as hedge trimmers, weed eaters, chain saw, spray power pack, plus a variety of hand tools will be required to do roof patch work. Ability to repair fences, gates and doors.
Knowledge of irrigation drip systems and timers.
Respond to customer inquiries, job orders, and resolution of these inquiries.
Storage, use and purchasing of herbicides and insecticides. Keep license up to date.
Perform assigned work in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with Company practices and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Company policies and procedures effecting Landscape and Utility Maintenance.
- Knowledge of applicable landscape and utility maintenance requirements, TEP utility services.
- Technical skills pertaining to duties of the work group
- Must be able to obtain an Herbicide license within 6 months from date of hire.
- Must have a valid Arizona Driver’s License.
Employee will move to Step 2 wage rate after obtaining ALL of the following:
- Six months of continuous service,
- Successful completion of an exam administered by the Company and upon obtaining an herbicide license.
All employees are expected and required to adhere to the Company Code of Ethics and Principles of Conduct.
Company: Southwest Energy Solutions
Location: Tucson, AZ
Job Category: Maintenance
Position Type: Classified