MDU Resources Group Warehouse/Driver in Stockton, California
This position is responsible for supporting general laborer, Building Materials warehouse with yard housekeeping and general maintenance.
- Under the direction of senior warehouse personnel, complete assigned tasks such as cleaning, organizing, retrieving or delivering building material items within the warehouse or the contractor store.
- Work to load and unload company delivery trucks to fulfill customer orders.
- *Under the direction of senior plant personnel, complete assigned yard tasks, such as routine clean up or maintenance of grounds.
- *Assist in organizing inventory to be safely and efficiently retrieved or stored.
- *Complete required paperwork for accounting, payroll or operations as directed.
- Always work safely and take action to prevent any and all unsafe actions, processes, and behaviors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and have an acceptable driving record
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to work efficiently and timely.
- Ability to read and write to complete proper paperwork.
- Basic knowledge of warehouse inventory locations.
- Must complete a pre-employment drug screen and DMV check.
- Must receive California Class B driver's license within 6 months from date of employment.
How To Apply If unable to apply online, mail completed application to: PO Box 6099 Stockton, CA 95206
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Company: Knife River - Northern California Ready Mix Div.
Department: Building Materials/Plant
Location: Stockton , CA
Hiring Manager: David C Smith
Closing Date: 08/06/2017 at 11:59pm CDT
Job Type: Full-Time