UNS Energy Corporation Office Support Assistant in Springerville, Arizona
Southwest Energy Solutions is accepting resumes/applications for the position of Office Support Assistant in our Springerville, AZ location. The rate of pay for this position is $12.20 per hour.
Normal Minimum Requirements:
- Proficient at the beginning level in Excel and Word (testing will be conducted)
- Multi-task oriented with attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Bend/stoop and lift
*PLEASE NOTE: To be considered for this position, a Resume must be submitted, enumerating qualifications and skills.
In order to qualify for this position, you will have to pass the below testing.
JOB SPECIFIC SKILLS TESTING
The testing will consist of two separate exams.
- Beginning Excel
- Beginning Word
Pre-employment drug testing must be passed.
This job classification provides basic administrative support to a unit or department. Receives limited instructions with respect to details of assignments.
**Essential Functions:(As defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, these include the following responsibilities, minimum job knowledge, skills, and abilities. This is not necessarily an all-inclusive listing.)
- Basic phone skills
- Basic computer skills (Word, excel and Outlook)
- Coordinate and monitor a variety of administrative activities in support of a department’s programs and functions.
- Basic office skills to maintain files, reports, and calendars for department.
- Enter and maintain data in mainframe databases, generate reports, proof results and correct entries.
- Basic skill to order and maintain inventory of office supplies and specialized goods for assigned unit/department.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
- Schedule, coordinate, and confirm appointments, travel arrangements, meetings and meeting facilities, and contracted outside services (such as copier repair).
- Perform assigned work in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with Company practices and procedures.
**Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic office practices and procedures
- Business English, punctuation, grammar and spelling
- Manual and automated records management practices
- Basic spreadsheet and word processing computer software
- Coordinating resources for departmental employees
- Operating a variety of office machines including copiers, fax machines, calculators, personal computers and computer terminals
- Effectively communicating both orally and in writing
- Accurately posting and maintaining specialized files and documentation in manual and automated systems
- Performing basic arithmetic calculations
All employees are expected and required to adhere to the Company Code of Ethics and Principles of Conduct.
Legacy Required Skills:
Company: Southwest Energy Solutions
Location: Springerville, AZ
Job Category: Administrative
Position Type: Classified