Iberdrola USA Senior Talent Management Specialist (AMC 49900) Orange, CT in Orange, Connecticut
Business and Department
Scope of Work - Main duties, settings, geography, reporting relationships, other relationships:
Responsible for the design and execution of scalable and sustainable talent management and development strategies that identify and enable the future talent needs to execute business strategies.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Scope of work - range of responsibilities):
- Manages talent review and succession planning process and any associated development activities necessary in order to prepare identified successors for future roles within the organization.
- Create and implement talent and leadership programs aligned with the overall business strategy, including the areas of talent review, leadership and professional development, employee engagement and diversity & inclusion.
- Analyze information gathered through talent and leadership activities (PDP) to implement and influence developmental approaches across all levels within the organization.
- Engage with local HR teams and key business stakeholders in relation to leadership development and behavioral skills sets at all levels within the Company.
- Process owner and technical expert for SAP modules on Talent Management, Personal Development and CV/Profile modules.
- Designs and executes Company employee engagement survey.
- Lead project teams taking into account business needs, global and local guidelines and budget.8. Synthesize and analyze training/performance feedback and provide recommendations.
- Mentor and provide guidance to Talent Management Specialist I to aid in their development.
Stay updated with latest developments in field of leadership, development, and talent through research andbenchmarking/best practice activities; exploring synergy opportunities for the wider Group.
Enable continuous improvement through both technical innovations and process improvements to automate complex tasks and minimize manual work.
- Participates in Group and AVANGRID-wide process improvement efforts and cross-functional teams as required.
Education & Experience Required:
Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience preferred. Advanced degree preferred. Associates Degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience required.
At least 3 years of related professional experience required, with knowledge of HR best practices related to talentmanagement and learning & development.
Experience with designing and delivering new programs; proven project management skills.
Have experience working with external consultants and/or vendors.
Possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Demonstrate excellence in active listening; influence and persuasion; negotiation; consultation; and facilitation.
Ability to mentor team members and lead project teams
Demonstrate strong analytical and personal organizational skills.
Exhibit a collaborative work style within a multi-national company.
AVANGRID is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. AVANGRID shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company is committed to a policy in all of its employment practices of equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, religion, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at877-387-9061 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company: AVANGRID Management Company (AMC)
Department: Human Resources
Job Title: Senior Talent Management Specialist
Reports to: Director – Talent & Leadership
Location: Orange, CT (AMC-CT-Orange)
Cross Company Responsibility: Yes
Publication date: 19.07.2017