Iberdrola USA Advisor - HR Shared Service (AMC 48899) Orange, CT in Orange, Connecticut
Business and Department
Scope of Work - Main duties, settings, geography, reporting relationships, other relationships:
Provide effective, efficient and professional HR advice, guidance and support through various remote contact channels to all employees across the AVANGRID Business.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Scope of work - range of responsibilities):
- Provide advice and facilitate compliance on HR policies, procedures, processes and administration to line managers and employees, applying and interpreting the policy as required.
- Apply an understanding of key regulations, policies and practices to protect the interests of the organization and individual
- Answer all incoming inquiries in line with the agreed service level standards and ensure that for each inquiry, accurate and concise information is captured in the Neocase Contact Management System to allow for an audit trail and production of accurate management information
- Undertake all administrative and process activities in line with agreed service level standards
- Coach customers through all activities in HR related self-service systems (SAP HR, HR Portal & any other HR Systems as required)
- Fully embrace new and existing HR technology and continuous improvement, identifying and suggesting ways to enhance service levels, provide additional value, and work more effectively
Education & Experience Required:
Associate’s Degree in a relevant field of study and at least 3 years’ experience directly related to the job description; OR HS Diploma/GED and at least 5 years’ experience directly related to the job description
Strong working knowledge of key laws and regulations (state and federal) and how each should be applied in relation to HR policies and procedures
Additional education (i.e. Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study) or professional certification (i.e. PHR, SHRM-CP, or similar)
Experience working for a multi-state and/or global organization
Confidence to probe situations and use information available to make judgments on the most appropriate course of action, ensuring where necessary complex issues are escalated to specialist teams for support
Strong computer skills including the ability to provide clear and logical guidance on how to use HR systems, either over the telephone or in writing, to a variety of end user learning styles
Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships quickly and to positively influence the customer experience
Experience in resolving customer complaints
Experience adhering to SLAs and prioritizing work in a busy environment
AVANGRID is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. AVANGRID shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company is committed to a policy in all of its employment practices of equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, religion, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 877-387-9061 or email@example.com.
Company: AVANGRID Management Company (AMC)
Department: Human Resources, HR Shared Service
Job Title: Advisor – HR Shared Service (4 positions available)
Reports to: Manager – HR Shared Service
Location: Orange, CT (AMC-CT-Orange)
Cross Company Responsibility: Yes
Publication date: 14.07.2017