We Energies Operations Supervisor/Sr. Operations Supervisor in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Posting Date 06-20-2017
Requisition Number 3117BR
Job Title Operations Supervisor/Sr. Operations Supervisor
External Location Glendale, WI
Business Unit Gas Operations
Company We Energies
External Job Responsibilities We Energies is seeking an Operations Supervisor/Sr. Operations Supervisor. The Operations Supervisor manages internal resources, external contracted resources and business applications/processes based on the needs of the business unit. This includes (but not limited to) supervisory tasks related to construction, design, and planning,
• Formal course work in engineering, or other related technical subjects is preferable.
• A minimum of five to 10 years’ experience in a distribution/construction operations trade and/or five to 10 years’ experience in supervision of direct reports.
• Good working knowledge of union contracts and employee relationship building.
• Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with employees, contractors, and community groups.
• Strong communication and organizational skills are a benefit.
• Applicants must comply with D.O.T. Part 199 pipeline drug and alcohol testing requirements.
Sr. Operations Supervisor typically requires a minimum of 5 years in a leadership position, a minimum of three years supervisory experience in an operations environment, preferably in more than one functional and/or geographic area and with demonstrated success in leading teams, exhibiting strong customer focus and setting strategic direction, planning and budgeting, with commitment to managing safety.
Removal Date 06-28-2017