Vectren Corporation Integrity Management Field Operations and Corrosion Control Program Manager in Evansville, Indiana
Who we are
Vectren Corporation is an energy holding company headquartered in Evansville, Ind. We provide energy delivery services to over 900,000 natural gas customers located in Indiana and west central Ohio and over 140,000 electric customers in southwestern Indiana. In our Gas Asset and Integrity Management department we facilitate a risk management program to ensure the integrity of our gas assets including transmission, distribution and underground storage assets. A key component of the risk management program is the assessment of threats in the field by conducting in-line inspection, obtaining and evaluating corrosion reads, above-ground corrosion surveys, investigational digs and repairs, supporting field operations threat assessment, and designing and installing corrosion protection systems. We are looking for diverse, talented colleagues interested in exceeding customer expectations, ensuring compliance with policies and regulations, and helping to continuously improve our processes to be an industry leader! We are not just looking for people to fill positions – let us help you build an energizing career!
Where we are
Evansville is the 3 rd largest city in Indiana and lies within a 200-mile radius of four major metropolitan cities including Indianapolis, Nashville, Louisville and St. Louis. In 2016, Evansville was named America's Second Lowest Cost of Living at https://www.niche.com/places-to-live/rankings/cities/cost-of-living/ ! Located in the hub of our operations center and just minutes from downtown Evansville, our Evansville Wagner center provides an energizing and engaging atmosphere where you will love to come to work.
What you will be doing
· Work with key stakeholders in asset management to develop and manage an annual schedule of integrity field assessments, investigations and corrosion control work.
· Manage supervisors and a scheduler to execute the project work both in the office and in the field, including contractor management.
· Ensure compliance with pipeline safety regulations for integrity management field assessments and corrosion control activities.
· Develop industry specific skills, knowledge, and an understanding of engineering and operations and maintenance standards, compliance, and integrity management rules.
· Develop relationships with internal and external customers where you will be working to meet and exceed their expectations daily.
· Communicate field inspectors and crews, visit work sites – balancing your time in the office and in the field.
· Manage multiple assignments and priorities concurrently, while looking for ways to continuously improve our processes to gain efficiencies and make your job easier!
· Support compliance audits as a subject matter expert.
· Participate in emergency response activities as needed or support company operations during periods of labor unrest.
What you bring
· A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, certifications and experience specific to the utility industry
· 6 years of experience working and technical knowledge of specific field operations divisional activities including construction standards, safety standards, operating and maintenance procedures and regulations related to field activities
It would be awesome if you have:
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, technical or business administration
· CP 2 – NACE Technician certification or equivalent training
· Working and technical knowledge of specific Integrity Management activities, including assessments, safety standards, operating and maintenance procedures, and regulations related to field activities
· 4 – 6 years of experience in managing others or previous supervisory experience
· Solid PC skills and ability to manage a workforce remotely using technology
· Working knowledge of gas compliance (DOT 192) regulations and experience in 24/7 operations
· Experience in Failure Analysis or Root Cause in prior career
What we bring to you
· Professional growth and development programs including tuition reimbursement to help advance your knowledge, skills and even career
· Career ladder opportunities and colleagues with a vast amount of knowledge and experience committed to your growth, development and success
· Comprehensive health and wellness plans for you and your family
· 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company contribution regardless of your contribution along with company match opportunities for additional savings
· Paid holidays and paid time off
· Competitive compensation including at risk incentive potential
We want you to know
We value talent, innovation and diversity and understand that our colleagues allow us the opportunity to deliver an exceptional customer experience. We achieve our goals through teamwork and conduct our business with integrity. Vectren Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Vectren shall abide by the requirements of Executive Order (E.O.) 11246, as amended, and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These laws and regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these laws and regulations require that covered federal contractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Title: Integrity Management Field Operations and Corrosion Control Program Manager
Requisition ID: 1710000157