Eversource Energy Corporate Communications Co-op /Intern in Boston, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
Corporate Communications Co-op/Intern
Eversource is looking for an energetic contributor to our Corporate Communications team, supporting the company’s customer communications via Eversource.com and other print vehicles.
The co-op/intern will work closely with the Corporate Communications team on regularly content updates to the website, ensuring updates meet company brand standards and of the highest quality. They will also assist with on other communications projects as needed.
An ideal candidate will be an excellent writer pursuing a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Journalism, Public Relations, English, Communications or a related field of study. Candidates should be able to translate complex ideas into language that is understandable by the public, while working with colleagues from many different lines of our business.
Experience with Sitefinity, Wordpress or another content management system is helpful but not a necessity. Candidates should also be tech-savvy and comfortable communicating in a digital age.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Become a point of contact of internal business partners to facilitate the posting of updates to the company website.
- Proofread and review material to ensure compatibility with the company’s brand, look and feel.
- Provide support for other corporate communications as needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Graduate student, college graduate or undergraduate in a journalism, communications, public relations, English or a related degree program.
- Experience working with Sitefinity, Wordpress or another Content Management system is preferred but not required.
- Good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Able to commit 20 hours per week.
- Previous internship or co-op experience preferred.
Student / Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Who we are:
Eversource Energy (NYSE:ES), a Fortune 500 and Standard & Poor’s 500 energy company based in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire, operates New England’s largest energy delivery system. Eversource is committed to safety, reliability, environmental leadership and stewardship, and expanding energy options for its 3.7 million electric and natural gas customers. We are a company dedicated to our customers, communities and employees. We know that our success depends on the best efforts of our engaged team- diverse, talented and dedicated individuals who take pride in their work, know and exhibit the value of teamwork and collaboration, and support each other in working safely every day.