Eversource Energy Project Manager in Berlin, Connecticut
Job Description Summary:
This position is responsible for planning and managing Customer Group projects from inception to completion.This position would provide standard project management services to any functional area within Customer Group and would interface with other teams within the Company and external entities/partners.These services would include:business case development, project estimating, high level planning, scheduling, resource acquisition, change management, reporting, and budget management.
- Assists customers with the technical assessment of their electrical systems or equipment to determine the opportunities for improving energy efficiency or introducing demand side management programs.
- Works with vendors and Procurement to formulate contract bids consistent with customer project specifications, budget and timeline.
- Provides project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, troubleshooting and financial oversight.
- Provides technical and non-technical problem solving throughout the life of the project.
- Provides oversight to, and when necessary coordinates, work performed by outside contractors.
- Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to customers concerning project milestones and budget.
- Monitors performance and, when necessary recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions.
- Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost
Technical Knowledge/Skill: Requires project management skills; excellent written and presentation skills; strong proficiency with MS PowerPoint and Excel.
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Applied Science, Engineering or related discipline. MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
Experience: Minimum of five (10) years of business experience with proven project management experience required.
Licenses & Certifications: Project Management Certification preferred.
Please submit a resume with your application.
Number of Openings:
Project Management Jobs
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Who we are:
Eversource Energy (NYSE:ES), a Fortune 500 and Standard & Poor’s 500 energy company based in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire, operates New England’s largest energy delivery system. Eversource is committed to safety, reliability, environmental leadership and stewardship, and expanding energy options for its 3.7 million electric and natural gas customers. We are a company dedicated to our customers, communities and employees. We know that our success depends on the best efforts of our engaged team- diverse, talented and dedicated individuals who take pride in their work, know and exhibit the value of teamwork and collaboration, and support each other in working safely every day.