Iberdrola USA Lead Analyst - Trainer ECC (CMP 48226) Augusta ME in Augusta, Maine
Business and Department
CMP-ME-Augusta General Office Augusta,ME
Scope of Work - Main duties, settings, geography, reporting relationships, other relationships:
Identify, develop, coordinate, implement, and conduct training programs for System Operators, Section Operators, and operations support staff to comply with NERC ERO PER-005. Determine training and orientation needs for new department employees. Develop and conduct additional advanced training for incumbent operations staff.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Scope of work - range of responsibilities):
- Identifies, develops, implements and conducts advanced training for operators responsible for the real-time operation of the interconnected electric system Coordinate and maintain training records for operations staff, administer progression testing and appraise the work of trainees.
- Organize and direct subject matter expert teams in developing and evaluating new training programs that promote the safe, reliable, and secure operation of the interconnected electric system.
- Attend ISO-NE training sessions and represent CMP on Training Task Force. Conduct training at the ISO-NE. Attend utility organizations to enhance knowledge of training techniques, methods, and topics.
- Assist corporate training staff in revisions to company safety and training manuals and development of progression training programs.
Education & Experience Required:
Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience preferred. Associates Degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience required.
Over 10 years of direct work experience in the particular field of expertise electric operations.
Extensive knowledge of training techniques, program development and computer programming and applications.
Knowledge of industrial, technical or adult education, program development and administration, engineering and/or construction principles and techniques, economics, statistics, computer programming and work management.
- NERC Operator Certification
- Excellent speaking, writing, interpersonal, administrative and analytical skills desirable.
AVANGRID is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. AVANGRID shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company is committed to a policy in all of its employment practices of equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, religion, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 877-387-9061 or email@example.com.
Company: Central Maine Power (CMP)
Department: Dispatch & ECC
Job Title: Lead Analyst – Trainer ECC
Reports to: Supervisor – Dispatch & ECC
Location: Augusta, ME (CMP-ME-Augusta General Office)
Cross Company Responsibility: Yes
Publication date: 14.06.2017